About Holman Middle School
Nestled off Nuckols Road and Concourse Boulevard in Glen Allen, Virginia, Holman Middle School opened in September 2010 and is the newest middle school in Henrico County. Equipped with the latest and most up-to-date technology to enhance instruction, HMS students are provided unique interactive learning experiences.
In 2011, Holman Middle School earned the LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Silver designation. Our school’s high-performance and sustainable design provides the students, faculty, staff, and community with an eco-friendly environment. The design reduces environmental impact through areas including transportation, storm-water runoff, water use, energy use, acoustics, indoor quality, and the materials to build the school.
- Agenda Boards
- Gifted Programs
- Community Service Learning Form
- HCPS Community Service Page (CSL coordinator: Mrs. Frye)
- Crisis Preparedness Parents and School Emergency Guide
- Huskie Values
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pawsitively Awesome Program
- School Counseling
- School Supply List
- Technology Info for Parents
- Technology Info for Students
- HCPS Child Find Flyer (English)
- HCPS Child Find Flyer (Spanish)
- Clubs & Organizations
- Code of Student Conduct (includes Dress Code)
- Crisis Preparedness Handbook
- Drop Off / Pick Up Traffic Procedures
- Extended Absence Request If you are planning to miss school for more than 3 days please complete and turn in this form to the main office.
- HCPS District Calendar
Homeless Children & Youth
- Lunch Menus
- Online Services
- Policies & Regulations
- School Assignment/Variance
- School Closings & Delays
- Student Activity Pass All students staying after school for any extracurricular activity (i.e., clubs, sports, etc.) must have a signed Student Activity Pass from the parent/guardian on the day of the activity. This policy does not apply to athletes during the sport season
- Student Resource Officer The School Resource Officer, or SRO, is employed by the Henrico Division of Police and is assigned to the school to deter crime, conduct investigations, and enforce the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The SROs primary responsibility is to keep our students, staff and visitors safe.
- Volunteer/Mentor Application All persons interested in serving as a volunteer at Holman Middle School and Henrico County Public Schools must complete a volunteer application. Completed applications should be turned in to the main office.